Terms & Conditions
We advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order at David Christopher Jewellers. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understand them.
If you’re uncertain about anything then please call us on 01989 768667 or email prior to ordering. In these Terms and Conditions: “We” and “Us” means David Christopher Jewellers, incorporating Oswin & Co, Marlborough Jewellers and W. Lloyd Attree. “You” means the person using the website.
Buying online with us
- Placing an order
It’s easy to place an on our website, 1st select your products, add them to your shopping bag and when you’re happy you’ve got all you want it’s time to check out! Complete the billing and delivery details plus any other information we might need, i.e. gift wrapping your order or delaying sending until a preferred date…then it’s onto the payment options.
We use the leading payment providers PayPal, Opayo & Klarna. If paying with PayPal/Paypal Credit you can choose to use your PayPal account which will load the secure PayPal login screen from our website – this will process your payment and once completed your order will be flashing on our screens.If paying via Opayo the process is very similar and equally as secure – once Opayo has done what it needs to and has processed your payment, the order will be flashing up on our screens.
We ship mainly to the UK but if you would like to shipped overseas then please email us. All our UK deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. If you need it in a rush the special delivery option is a must to have It guaranteed the next working day. If your order is placed on a Sunday the earliest this will arrive with you will be Tuesday. Even post people need a day off!
- When will my delivery arrive? If ordered before 3pm we aim to have it in the post the same day. If for some reason your order is placed but we cannot locate the item, we will of course email or call you to see if you are happy for us to order you a new one, offer an alternative or failing that we may need to cancel the order and refund your payment in full. Under the current Covid-19 rules we may encounter unexpected delays – if your order is required urgently please contact us.
- Cancellation by us:
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock, we do not deliver to your area or if one or more items were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or if price received by supplier is incorrect.
Returning an item
- If the item is wrong, damaged or not wanted please let us know via email or by phone and we can help with either a replacement or a full refund with in a 30 day time period.
- Please note, Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons – There will be a £20 charge issued if returned.
- When ordering wedding rings, signet rings, titanium rings and/or custom rings please note if this needs to be exchanged for a different size there will be a surcharge of £20 as they are custom made to each order.
- We ask if returning an item to use Royal Mail tracked service & retain proof of postage.
- We will reimburse the cost of postage if agreed prior to return. An example would be if damaged upon receipt or incorrect in anyway.
- If the order is for a gift then please let us know and we can extend that period for you. *This returns policy does not relate to in-store purchases, only online orders.
- The R word – Refund
If you are wanting a refund please return the item to us with your order information so the refund does not get delayed. When sending your item back to us it must have all the correcting packaging/box it was sent out to you and not damaged. Without this we may have to charge you 20% of the purchase price to cover the replacement.
- The R word – Refund
Items that have been “Made To Order” are non-refundable. We can of course resize rings etc (subject to style).
Once a refund is fully processed it is down to PayPal or Opayo lead times which can be up to 5 working days.
Our return delivery address is: David Christopher Jewellers, 3 The Maltings, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7YB.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay Later
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
To enter, applicants need:
- To be 18 years or older at the time of participating in the competition.
- To enter your email address and details* in the competition pop-up form you see on our website and follow the instructions, then click the button to enter.
- Only entries that follow the above instructions will be eligible to enter this competition.
- Entries posted or messaged anywhere else (including but not exclusive to email, live-chat, social media, phone or any other channels) will not be eligible for entry into this competition.
- Competition eligible to UK entrants only.
*During the competition entry, you will be asked if you wish to subscribe to our email communications.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails or by emailing us at [email protected]. Please do note, however, that if you decide to unsubscribe before the competition closes, we will not be able to notify you if you are the competition winner as you will be opted out from receiving our communications.
Competiton End Winner Selection:
- Competitons end when we receive 300 entrants per competition or proposed deadline stated (no longer than 1 month from start).
- 1 Winner will be selected by random draw.
- Employees of the David Christopher Jewellers Group are not eligible to enter.
- Winner will be notified within 1 week of competition end.
- The Prize cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- We would love the lucky winner to post and share an image with your prize on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) #davidchristopherjewellers
Coupons & Discount Codes
We like to offer as much as we can for our customers and will regularly have online coupon codes available for you. These are subject to online use (www.davidchristopher.co.uk) only and do not apply to our high street stores (unless stated otherwise in store).
David Christopher Jewellers reserve the right to amend the promotional details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
Current coupons and discount terms:
- Website Visit Pop-Up discount codes: Excludes Sale Items, Pandora & Cleaning Products.
- Subscribers Loyalty Credit: Minimum Spend £40. Excludes Sale Items. Limited Time Offer.
- PANDORA Buy 1 Get 10%, Buy 2 Get 15%, Buy 3 Get 20%: Buy one full price Pandora item to receive 10% off your purchase. Buy two full price Pandora items to receive 15% off your purchase and Buy three full price Pandora items to receive 20% off your purchase during the promotion period 28th July – 3rd August 2022. Subject to availability & while stocks last. Exclusions include Pandora Sale items, Pandora Marvel, Build a Bracelet offers, 14k Gold Items, Pandora ME Build a Bracelet, Cleaning services & kits, repair services, discounted gift sets, delivery charges and gift packaging. If the Redemption Purchase is returned for a refund, only the amount actually paid will be refunded.
- Swarovski 20% Off Xmas Discount: Limited Time Offer ends 24/12/2022. Offer applies on to Swarovski items from £150 or more each. Does not apply to Sale items .
All customers receiving these coupons and promotional codes are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.