Frequently Asked Questions
If you do want/need to return an online purchase for whatever reason, we ask that you contact us before returning so we know to expect your order back and the reason/s.
Please include a covering noting stating your Order Number, Reason For Return & if you would like an Exchange/Refund.
David Christopher Ltd
3 The Maltings
Ross on Wye
Once the item is received, it will be checked and an agreed refund then processed. The refund/exchange itself will take 3-5 working days to show in your account.
*The above does not relate to in-store purchases.
As long as the order hasn’t been sent out already you will be able to change the delivery address. It’s best to contact us straight away.
Yes. We are able to source any size or style of diamond you wish.
Yes. You can use a David Christopher Gift Card in any of our stores be it David Christopher Jewellers, Oswin & Co or W. Lloyd Attree.
We do accept part exchange using watches, jewellery and/or old gold – This will of course depend on if we would like to purchase the watch/jewellery and value against them.
We have a range of in-store services available all with different prices, some of which can differ dependant on the item itself. Please call your nearest store for a definitive cost.
If your order is placed before 3pm on Mon-Friday we will always aim to get the order out the same day. Standard Delivery is estimated a delivery of 1-3 working days. Next Day delivery will arrive the next working day.
On the whole we don’t tend to deliver outside the UK due to cost etc but if you contact our Online Department we will always be happy to try and accommodate.
Terms and Conditions of entry to the David Christopher Jewellers social media Father’s Day giveaway 2021.
1. The promoter is: David Christopher Jewellers whose registered office is at 3 The Maltings, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, England, HR9 7YB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of David Christopher Jewellers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram and Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per social media platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59 am BST on 16th June 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Instagram: follow the @davidchristopherjewellers Instagram page, like the Father’s Day Giveaway Post on the @davidchristopherjewellers page, share the Father’s Day Giveaway Post on the @davidchristopherjewellers page to their Instagram story along with the hashtag #davidchristopherjewellers
b. Facebook: like the David Christopher Jewellers page, like the Father’s Day Giveaway Post on the David Christopher Jewellers page, share the Father’s Day Giveaway Post on the David Christopher Jewellers to their friends.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a Michel Herbelin Newport Watch 12264/TR22GR. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter by the 16th June 2021.
14. The winners will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner can not be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their address, the winners agree to these terms.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We always try to accommodate customers wanting to reserve items, this would usually involve placing a non-refundable deposit down on the item.
We can engrave your jewellery or watch if required. The item will need to have a plain surface and will be subject to different prices depending on the engraving required.
No – Just bring the watch in to your nearest store at your convenience. We may ask you to leave the watch for an hour or so if really busy, but we try to get things changed the same day.
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by David Christopher Ltd, and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
To use Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is subject toyour financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
Klarna is unique and offers Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have been accepted for a Klarna payment method before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna using Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, you’ll need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit or card card. The mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All communications will be sent to your email address. It’s very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible toother lenders. Neither Klarna nor David Christopher Ltd run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
Although Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments payment optionis automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the onlinestore, previous order history and item availability.
Payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first payment istaken when the order is confirmed. The second and third instalments are collected 30 and 60 days, respectively, after the first instalment. You can always monitoryour payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
As soon as David Christopher Ltd have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments purchase at David Christopher Ltd from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment and you can always monitor the due date in Klarna app at your convenience. Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 3 instalments’ product even if you have failed to pay on time
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule in the Klarna app or by logging onto Klarna.com/uk.
Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by David Christopher Ltd. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols
Yes. Just go to the Klarna app or log onto Klarna.com/uk and pay off early.
Klarna will notify you via email and push notification from the Klarna app when a payment is due and when this has successfully been collected, or in the unlikely event of your payment failing. If a payment has been collected but you have not received payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments in the Klarna app or by logging in at www.klarna.com/uk
Once David Christopher Ltd has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you’ve made a partial return. With a full return, we shall refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments. You are always able to monitor the status of your order in the Klarna app.
In the event that your goods have not been received please call David Christopher Ltd to check on your order and delivery status. You can also contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment or put the order on hold in the Klarna app while you wait for the goods to arrive.
As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
Refunds shall be issued back to the debit or credit card which was originally entered at checkout.
You can log in the Klarna app or at www.klarna.com/uk, where you will find all of your orders and payment schedule information.
Visit Klarna app or Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.